Thank you for choosing this cardo product. We hope that you’ll enjoy using it, and welcome your feedback or suggestions. To become eligible for our two year limited warranty, including customer service support, we kindly request that you register online at www.cardosystems.com/register
Customer Support / Warranty Service:
Prior to contacting us, make sure you have the product serial number available.
This can be found on a white sticker on the back of your product. The serial number consists of a single letter followed by nine digits. Service is provided under limited warranty. To receive warranty service, your Product must be registered. Please present the Product, along with your serial number, bill of sale (receipt) at any authorised Service Center or at the store from which you have purchased the Product. Cardo Systems, Inc. will only accept Products returned in compliance with our Warranty Provisions and submitted with a Return Authorisation Number issued by a Cardo authorised service department. The Company retains the right to return all shipments not in compliance with our Warranty Provisions.
Need more help?
Please visit: www.cardosystems.com
Please note that our technical support is entirely run through our authorised dealer network. Please check that your reseller offers technical support before you buy.
Always keep charging lid closed after completing the charging process!
Patent, Copyright, Trademark Information U.S. and Worldwide Patent Pending; ©2003 Cardo Systems Inc.;
Assembled in China. Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.; Cardo®, scala rider®,
communication in motion™, Click-to-Link® are trademarks owned by Cardo Systems, Inc.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Use only the Wall Charger included in your retail box.
2. Don’t touch the Wall Charger while your hands are wet.
3. Never try to open the Wall Charger.
4. Do not expose the Wall Charger to high temperatures or very humid conditions.
5. In the event of overheating, disconnect the Wall Charger and forward it to any CARDO authorised Service Center.
6. To prevent accidents and explosions, do not use the device in the event of a gas leak or in proximity of any other volatile or flammable substance.
7. Please read carefully the safety instructions regarding your headset, located in the enclosed Manual. Always maintain basic safety precautions when using your Cardo Product. This will reduce the risks of fire, electric shock and injury to users. Make sure you comply with the following:
1. Use a damp cloth to clean the Product. DO NOT use liquid or aerosol cleaners.
2. Use caution when using your Product near water such as bathtubs, kitchen sinks or swimming pools.
3. Do not expose your Product to extreme temperature, moisture or high voltage.
4. Your Product is rugged, but can be damaged or broken if not handled with care.
5. Do not expose the Product to liquids, nor place heavy objects on it.
6. Do not disassemble the Product or any of its components for any reason.
7. Do not open the Product’s casing, as this will void the warranty and may damage the electronic circuits. If assistance is needed, contact the store where you purchased the Product or contact Cardo’s customer service.
8. Discontinue the use of your Product if:
a. Your Product is damaged.
b. Your Product has been dropped and the case has been damaged.
c. Your Product exhibits a distinct change in performance.
d. Your Product does not operate normally and adjusting the controls does not resolve the issue.
9. Unplug the Wall Charger from the Product if:
a. Liquid has been spilled into the charger.
b. The Wall Charger does not operate normally after following the operating instructions.
c. The Wall Charger has been dropped and the case has been damaged.
d. The Wall Charger exhibits a change in performance.