Cardo scala rider SMARTPACK Bluetooth Communication and Entertainment System. Also available as a duo set.
(individual set with wired and hybrid boom microphone).
The brand new upper class model from Cardo features innovative DMC Intercom technology for small groups of up to 4 bikers. SMARTPACK allows biker groups to communicate as a dynamic network, in which each person remains continuously and directly connected with all the others.
- DMC (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) and Bluetooth technology in the same unit
- DMC Intercom technology for small biker groups with up to 4 bikers and a max range of 4000 m (with 4 participants) within a dynamic, self-adjusting network. Group communication remains intact even if one or more bikers randomly leave or rejoin the group
- “One+8” bike-to-bike intercom for up to 9 bikers with a max. range of 1600m in toggling mode (1:1)
- Bike-to-bike intercom for two rider-pillion pairs in conference, with a max. range of 1600m
- Bike-to-bike intercom for up to 3 bikers in conference with a max. range of 1600 m
- Rider-to-pillion intercom<
- Automatic transfer to mobile phone when outside the intercom’s range
- Intercom connection to many headsets from other makers via Cardo Gateway function
- Voice-activated call answer and reject (Vox technology) so you never need to take your hands off the handlebar
- Voice-activated call function and dialling (mobile phone must support voice activation)
- Connection to compatible Bluetooth GPS (requires Bluetooth headset profile) for listening to navigation directions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider)
- Exchangeable stereo speakers, allowing users to connect their own speakers via 3.5 mm jack plug
- Full duplex connection: simultaneous communication in both directions via intercom
- VOX function for hands-free intercom and telephone calls
- A2DP Bluetooth Stereo protocol for wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- AVRCP function for remote control of music playback (Play, Pause, Track forward, Track back) with compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- Parallel audio streaming without interruption to intercom conversations – seamless volume reduction of all audio sources, incl. GPS directions, radio, MP3
- Noise-cancelling and echo-reducing digital signal processor
- Rider and pillion passenger can receive the same audio sound track (e.g. from MP3 player) via A2DP
- Intuitive manual operation via Cardo’s innovative scroll-type interface