Cardo scala rider G9x Also available as a powerset.
Hit the road with friends and enjoy the ultimate social riding experience. “1+8” Intercom enables you to connect via voice command to 8 additional riders within a range of up to 1 mile/1.6 km*. Intelligent Voice Recognition technology means you won’t have to take your hands off the handlebars. The G9x also allows 4-Way intercom conferencing and you can spontaneously talk to other riders you meet on the way with Click-to-Link®. Pairing is fast and easy: Simply ‘bump’ two G9x units together and you’re ready to hit the road!
Connect two mobile phones simultaneously and talk hands-free. When you want to rock out, stream your favorite music wirelessly from an A2DP-enabled smartphone or MP3 player. Listen together with a passenger using the Music-Sharing™ feature enabling you both to enjoy stereo music without any wires. A built-in FM radio with RDS is included too.
With the unique Cardo Community® web platform, invite fellow bikers for a ride, plan and join tours, and personalize your G9x to get the most out your social experience. Upgradable software** will ensure you remain at the forefront of technology. When on the road, you can use Cardo’s exclusive SmartSet Android app (available free via Google Play) to easily modify your G9x settings from any Bluetooth-enabled Android device.
No need to manually disconnect from intercom or music to receive
incoming phone calls or GPS instructions!
- Talk time: up to 13 hours
- Standby time: 7 days
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Radio on time: 8-10 hours
- Compatible with entire scala rider product line
- Waterproof and Dustproof
- Intercom conferencing with up to 4 other scala rider users (up to 1.6 km in Full Duplex)*
- 4-Way (2 drivers and 2 passengers)
- 3-Way (3 separate bikers)
- 2-Way (rider-to-rider or rider-to-passenger)
- Intercom “1+8” – toggle between 8 additional G9x users
- Click-to-Link: for spontaneous intercom connections
- Music Sharing™ technology via A2DP
- Mobile Phone Conference Mode
- 2 Mobile Phones / GPS device
- MP3 Player – Stream stereo music via A2DP (cable connection also included)
- SmartSet Cardo app for on-the-go setting customizations Plus: Built-in FM radio with RDS, 6 station presets and smart auto scan
* Results may vary according to terrain
** Minimum Requirement: Windows® XP/Mac OS X 10.5
- Up to 1 mile / 1.6 km(1) Bike-to-Bike intercom with flip-up antenna for extended range
- 4-Way Intercom Conferencing: 2 riders and their passengers or 3 separate riders (Full Duplex)
- “1+8” Intercom Toggling: Toggle among 8 other riders
- Flash-Pairing™ with other G9x units in 1 second
- Click-to-Link® intercom for spontaneous conversation with other scala rider users nearby
- Cardo Community® platform for social features, device customization & software upgrades(2)
- Music Sharing™- Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Group Signal: Send audio signals to up to 8 fellow riders simultaneously
- Hot-dial number (Customizable)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones
- Conference mode between outside caller, Rider-Passenger
- Receive GPS navigation instructions via Bluetooth
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS:
- 6 station presets with auto scan
- Automatic selection of the strongest signal
- Radio on time: 8-10 hours
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls
- Connect wirelessly to MP3 players via A2DP for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customizable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customizable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Volume Per Mode: Set & save volume levels according to audio source
- Multilingual status announcements
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Dual replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Up to 13 hours talk-time/ 1 week stand-by
- Waterproof & Dustproof
Kelly Gallagher is a visually impaired ski racer for GBR.
Kelly is using the scala rider Q2 MultiSet since 2011 for everyday ski racing with her sighted guide Charlotte Evans.
She had been selected for the Sochi Paralympic games.
We are providing her now with the new scala rider Q3 MultiSet (will be shipped today).
We have Kelly’s approval to share this info on our website and upon Cardo’s social media platforms.
She’ll also send us a couple of links and will upload Cardo’s new logo and some pictures to her website soon.