The Rider Q3 makes riding in small groups really fun! With its stylish aerodynamic design, the Q3 offers motorcycle intercom toggling among 4 riders at a range of up to 1 km/3,200 ft*.
Click-to-Link patented technology also allows you to spontaneously connect with other Rider nearby with no need for pairing.
While riding with a passenger, enjoy your ride soundtrack together with Cardo's unique Music-Sharing patented technology giving you the power to be the DJ and control your music.
The Rider Q3 can connect to 2 mobile phones, A2DP (Bluetooth stereo) music players, and GPS navigation devices. It also has a built-in FM radio with RDS and a direct cable connection for non-A2DP MP3 players.
To ensure that the Q3 remains at the forefront of technology, you can update its software online via your Mac or PC.**
The Rider Q3 MultiSet includes interchangeable Hybrid and Corded microphone options in the same package to suit any rider helmets.
The Rider Q3 is compatible with the following Rider products: G9, G4, Q1, Q2 PRO & Schuberth SRC-Systems. For more information, click here.
*Results may vary according to terrain
**Minimum requirement: Windows XP / Mac OS X 10.5
- Bike-to-Bike Intercom between 4 bikers (toggling) at a range of up to 1 km* (Full Duplex)
- Click-to-Link for spontaneous intercom with other Riders nearby
- Music Sharing- Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Customise setting & receive software updates via your PC or Mac computer**
- Hot-dial number (Customisable)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets
- Dual replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- Dual Handsfree profile to connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones
- Receive GPS (Sat-Nav) audio instructions
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS:
- 6 station presets with auto scan
- Automatic selection of the strongest signal
- Radio on time: 7-10 hours
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls & GPS instructions
- Connect wirelessly to A2DP /AVRCP enabled MP3 players and mobile phone for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customisable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customisable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Up to 8 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection)
- Waterproof & Dustproof
*Intercom communication requires additional Rider unit
**Minimum Requirement: Windows XP / Mac OS X 10.5
Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
Download User Manual
Download Product Sheet