If you would like to visit the BSi's website, please clickhere
To show Pama's ongoing commitment to both its customers and its staff we continue to run a Quality Management System that adheres to ISO 9001:2008, accredited through British Standards Institute (BSI). It is through this system that we not only maintain, but improve a quality service to our customers. It is this senior management commitments that has enabled Pama to adhere to the standard for over 10 years.
Pama's Quality Manual can be found here.
Pama was established on 7th July 1981. The original partnership was established by the Farshi family; father, mother and two sons, hence the name Pama standing for Pa and Ma. Pama started out as a retail operation, but having very quickly gained an understanding of the needs and requirements of the market, the company moved into wholesale, distribution and product development. Pama continues its tradition of innovation introducing many industry firsts including a range of exclusively designed products. Pama places importance on diversifying our product range. Today Pama now consists of three companies; Pama Wholesale, Fone Bitz and Pama Property Management.
- Develop the People
- Develop the Company.
- Develop the Profitability.
Quality, Quality, Quality
- Quality People
- Quality Products
- Quality Service
As we pursue our quality mission combined with our vision of perpetual development these are the core values that we will uphold in our business. We will apply these values to all stakeholders (customers, employees, investors, suppliers, the community, the environment and society in general):
1. We adhere to our family culture by remaining open minded, approachable and supportive. From a leadership perspective, we understand that great leaders build great teams and great teams get great results.
2. We will work with honesty and integrity, fairness and respect with the objective of developing partnerships. We will treat other people, their feelings, and their property as we would our own.
3. In our desire to maintain constant progress, we will strive to build long term relationships supported by loyalty, consistency and dedication accepting the consequence of our actions or inaction.
4. We will strive to be transparent and communicative across the group of companies.
-We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders (customers, employees, investors, suppliers, the community, the environment and society in general).
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to all our stakeholders.
- The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all our stakeholders.
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices
- We shall encourage by means of preferential consideration suppliers and contractors who adopt responsible business policies and practices similar to our own.
- We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service.
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region, particularly our employee chosen charities.
- We shall work with colleges and universities to assist young people in choosing and developing their future careers, being an advocate for our industry
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development
- We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment in line with our Health and Safety policy and safe systems of work. We shall develop Environmental policies and objectives as part of the business planning cycle.
"Pama exists and strives to develop, manufacture and supply innovative products in conjunction with the best possible service at all times ensuring a high level of reliability and availability."